Thursday, March 29, 2012

embedding ASPNETDB into my own db

Hi there,

i wanted to embed ASPNETDB into my own db, so i scripted the ASPNETDB and executed it into my db. the problem is that App Manager of my website can not connect to it,(>i've corrected the connectionstring LocalSqlServer), the problem is that, it says its schema is not as expected, i understand this problem but, is there any way to solve it?

thanks in advance

Hi,

Since you're scripting the ASPNETDB to move it to your own db, I suggest you check if there is anything missing. Because you might not scripting everything.

However, I suggest you seperate the ASPNETDB from your own db, since you might need to perform some configuration on the ASPNETDB using .NET tools, which might affect the whole database.

|||

Hi,

well, as an inverse approach, i embedded (scripted) my own db into ASPNETDB, and it now works. it seems, as you said, i hadn't copied everything, although i had checked the 'copy all objects' choice.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment