Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Embedded images aren't showed

Hi,
When I access the Product Catalog of SampleReports in ReportServer
using the server name in the URL, that is,
http://MY_SERVER_NAME/ReportServer?/SampleReports/Product Catalog, I
can't see any images embedded in the report, I get a red "X" instead.
But when I access the same URL using LOCALHOST, once I'm using IE in
the server directly, I can see all images embedded.
My environment is RS SP1, IE 6.0.2900.2180 and WinXP SP2.
I don't think it's a problem with the Security or Privacy
configuration of IE because both LOCALHOST and MY_SERVER_NAME are in
Local Intranet Zone wich has Low Security. Besides, I've tried to
reduced the Privacy to "Accept All Cockies" as well, though anything
seems to help.
I'd rather keep the images embedded than put them into the database or
in a External link.
What else should I try?
Thanks in advance,
Vinicius BellinoYou might try uploading the image to the same folder in Report Server
that the report file resides in. You can then set the image's property to
'Hide in list view' so that users only see the hyperlink for the report
and not the image file as well.
GeoSynch
"Vinicius Bellino" <vbellino@.uol.com.br> wrote in message
news:93d12908.0505021244.253fd001@.posting.google.com...
> Hi,
> When I access the Product Catalog of SampleReports in ReportServer
> using the server name in the URL, that is,
> http://MY_SERVER_NAME/ReportServer?/SampleReports/Product Catalog, I
> can't see any images embedded in the report, I get a red "X" instead.
> But when I access the same URL using LOCALHOST, once I'm using IE in
> the server directly, I can see all images embedded.
> My environment is RS SP1, IE 6.0.2900.2180 and WinXP SP2.
> I don't think it's a problem with the Security or Privacy
> configuration of IE because both LOCALHOST and MY_SERVER_NAME are in
> Local Intranet Zone wich has Low Security. Besides, I've tried to
> reduced the Privacy to "Accept All Cockies" as well, though anything
> seems to help.
> I'd rather keep the images embedded than put them into the database or
> in a External link.
> What else should I try?
> Thanks in advance,
> Vinicius Bellino

No comments:

Post a Comment