Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Embedded Images ....

Hi...
How can I setup the reports so that they do not require the images to be
Embedded? Meaning, I want to pull a logo from the Images folder but it's not
letting me. I realize that I can hack the XML but when reviewing that it
appears as if the image doesn't exist just the name of the image.
Thanks!Can you provide me an example of the URL approach? I might be a little blind
but I'm not seeing it or an example in my book.
"Amarnath" <Amarnath@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D9BB937B-4B6C-43E9-81EC-6BA962F61EE2@.microsoft.com...
> For your problem you can have two solutions provided by images control.
> 1. Web
> 2. project.
> In the first you can give a URL so that when ever the page gets loaded
> with
> results it pulls the image from the URL
> In the second, you can add an item of image in the project itself so that
> can be refered in the layout image control.
> I think 2nd option is best.
> Amarnath
> "Chris Marsh" wrote:
>> Hi...
>> How can I setup the reports so that they do not require the images to be
>> Embedded? Meaning, I want to pull a logo from the Images folder but it's
>> not
>> letting me. I realize that I can hack the XML but when reviewing that it
>> appears as if the image doesn't exist just the name of the image.
>> Thanks!
>>|||Actually, I have found it...thank you again.
"Chris Marsh" <cmarsh@.synergy-intl.com> wrote in message
news:es3lRNoOHHA.404@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Can you provide me an example of the URL approach? I might be a little
> blind but I'm not seeing it or an example in my book.
>
> "Amarnath" <Amarnath@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D9BB937B-4B6C-43E9-81EC-6BA962F61EE2@.microsoft.com...
>> For your problem you can have two solutions provided by images control.
>> 1. Web
>> 2. project.
>> In the first you can give a URL so that when ever the page gets loaded
>> with
>> results it pulls the image from the URL
>> In the second, you can add an item of image in the project itself so that
>> can be refered in the layout image control.
>> I think 2nd option is best.
>> Amarnath
>> "Chris Marsh" wrote:
>> Hi...
>> How can I setup the reports so that they do not require the images to be
>> Embedded? Meaning, I want to pull a logo from the Images folder but it's
>> not
>> letting me. I realize that I can hack the XML but when reviewing that it
>> appears as if the image doesn't exist just the name of the image.
>> Thanks!
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment