Thursday, March 29, 2012

Embedding plug-ins in Reports

Hi,
I am trying to figure out the way to embed a plug-in (Chime for Windows)
into my report, so that I can display a certain object from a database, that
is stored there as a string. This Chime plug-in would read the input string
and convert it to video display.
This embedding is easily done in simple HTML:
<embed type='chemical/x-mdl-molfile' display2d=true width=200 height=200
hlabels2d='terminalhetero' structure= [encrypted string from the database
follows]>
I am wondering is there a way to do such embedding straight into my report
by using the report designer features or by modifying an RDL file for my
report?
Thank you.
Anton Bagayev,
TransForm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
29 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421Or even simpler, is it possible to embed an HTML in a report.
That would be an exiting idea.
Thanks in advance.
Anton.
"Anton" wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to figure out the way to embed a plug-in (Chime for Windows)
> into my report, so that I can display a certain object from a database, that
> is stored there as a string. This Chime plug-in would read the input string
> and convert it to video display.
> This embedding is easily done in simple HTML:
> <embed type='chemical/x-mdl-molfile' display2d=true width=200 height=200
> hlabels2d='terminalhetero' structure= [encrypted string from the database
> follows]>
> I am wondering is there a way to do such embedding straight into my report
> by using the report designer features or by modifying an RDL file for my
> report?
> Thank you.
> Anton Bagayev,
> TransForm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
> 29 Hartwell Avenue
> Lexington, MA 02421sql

No comments:

Post a Comment