Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Embedded images cause export to .pdf to fail.

I am using an embedded image of a signature on my report. It is a small
.jpg. When I run and print the report, everything is ok. When I try to
export it to pdf, the report stops rendering the report when it gets to the
image. I am using Adobe v.7. I tried this using Adobe v.5 and the whole
report renders except the signature image. Does anyone have an idea how i
can get around this?I found the answer was to change the embedded image from a .jpg format to a
.bmp format. I guess that adobe has a had time renedering images that were
in .jpg format.
"Chris Arnold" wrote:
> I am using an embedded image of a signature on my report. It is a small
> .jpg. When I run and print the report, everything is ok. When I try to
> export it to pdf, the report stops rendering the report when it gets to the
> image. I am using Adobe v.7. I tried this using Adobe v.5 and the whole
> report renders except the signature image. Does anyone have an idea how i
> can get around this?

No comments:

Post a Comment