Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Embed ASP page INSIDE my report

I would like to embed an .ASP page INSIDE my report...
I know I can add images inside through URL. But can add an asp page?
Can I do that with custom assembly?
If not, what version of reporting services would allow us to do so.
ThanksNo way I know of doing this. People have asked to be able to embed other
controls in a report which we'll look at doing but nothing concrete right
now.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Harsh" <creative@.mailcity.com> wrote in message
news:fa671a26.0407151625.4b36183f@.posting.google.com...
> I would like to embed an .ASP page INSIDE my report...
> I know I can add images inside through URL. But can add an asp page?
> Can I do that with custom assembly?
> If not, what version of reporting services would allow us to do so.
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment